Friday 20 July 2012

Heart Broken
Dear Crush,
       
             hey....i though u still like me..but my mistake..still hoping u..right??
             ahahaha...i'm a stupid girl right??? so easy to been playing with...
             but this time...i don't...i don't trust u or the other boys that like me...
             btw...if u already have GIRLFRIEND please~ don't call my
             bother IPAR okey....if u still like me..u can call him that name..
             but if not...just forget it...and...the mcz that i send to you on TUESDAY NIGHT..
             is our last mcz...please dont mcz me again...i feel ver very very very SAD...
             i don't want to see ur face again...okey....



                                                      HEART BROKEN!!! ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment