Saturday 14 July 2012

feel guilty :(

Dear you , 
            
        i'm very sorie about yesterday...i know that u mad at me...i'm very2 sorie..
        yesterday..i miss u so damn much...that y i mcz u....i though u not bz...
        hope u can apologize me...i really love u...when i firsy saw u...i fall in love with..
       but i know that u always love...but i don't want to tell u..that i like u..yesterday..i want to tell u that...
        but i cant..because i feel so scared to tell..i scared that my heart will break...
        i dont want .....pls..if i tell u that i love..pls dont break my heart again....
        PLEASE !! ;'( ... I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH....
        

        btw...i still feel so guilty.... :(

                                                                          
                                                REALLY FEEL GUILTY!!! about yesterday..                         

No comments:

Post a Comment